Acclivity AccountEdge Review
In 2005, two members of MYOB’s US team sensed divergent strategic directions, and purchased the US company. MYOB’s US company was taken private, and now services the US market locally, pursuing entrepreneurial opportunities that make local sense.
Initially, Acclivity acted as a distributor of the MYOB product line, but soon after, purchased their US development company. Now Acclivity acts as its own developers of their global Mac product line AccountEdge.
Acclivity Accounting Solutions
- AccountEdge Network Edition
Acclivity Accounting Highlights
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Management
- Time Billing
- Job Tracking
- Purchase Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Contact Management
Benefits of Acclivity Accounting Software
- Easy to get started, with over 100 custom business templates, AccountEdge assisitants to guide through introduction stages, and online manuals
- AccountEdge leverages accounts features that enable businesses to quickly find files in a secure, central location, and to budget for 2 years with profit and loss accounts
- The banking command center of AccountEdge lets companies handle all of their banking needs. From writing and recording checks, preparing bank deposits, printing receipts, and reconciling accounts, AccountEdge lets you do it all. Additionally, the banking features let you print checks, make e-payments, and import online bank statements.
- AccountEdge manages the entire sales process from preparing customer quotes, to turing them into work order, and turning them to invoices, which can then be emailed or printed for delivery.
- AccountEdge lets you quickly calculate employee pay with multiple billing rates, billing in hours, non-chargeable and chargeable time tracking, and detailed or brief description for activity slips
- Total inventory control is provided by AccountEdge, and features kit-building and negative inventory, multiple price levels, item register, shelving and warehousing, inventory receiving, inventory count, buying details, and selling details.